Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

It was so hard for me to accept the use of such botched colloquialisms...oh well, occasionally you assimilate.


I'm at a co-workers's house watching 40 Year-Old Virgin for the umpteenth time, so awesome, so full after eating the most in one sitting since the start of my "appropriate eating" regimen...not a diet I tell myself. Maybe this will temporarily be a blog attesting to my persistence (or lack thereof) in getting back into shape...hopefully before going back to ballet classes! Ughhh...need to get another leotard and some soft shoes still...with my refund b/c I'm broke and have to pay stupid year-old charges to school...and rent...

I miss the DR. Where are you guys?! Hello?? Miss everyone (almost).

Love this movie. The buttons on this mac are nice and so much faster than my computer, but mine is old and full, I need an external hard rive. And a computer. And a car. Geeze. Ok, hadn't written in a while, so figured I would since I'm on a newer computer than mine. More pictures from the DR coming soon I guess.

Gotta get into shape. Can't wait to get my hair done. Oops, I bought that awesome curler cone thingy from the kiosk....oops (but I really wanted it)!!!

Ok, back to the movie now, so tired after working then mock-shopping earlier, and still gotta work like 6.25 hours tomorrow. Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment