Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

so as soon as I'm done writing this, I will do my extremely very best to quit doing nothing and do at least most of my p.chem homework. but I sit here pondering what it takes to be with someone forever...what it takes to make someone ready to be with you...haha...what it takes to get rid of years worth of credit card debt which studying full time...what it takes to b e worthy of a "yes"...yes, we want you to work here and research with us...yes, I want to marry you, to be with you forever, to throw away all of my fears and doubts and trust that YOU ARE NOT going to be everything I know you are not but imagine you to be that I don't want...

what if?

when?

how?

why?

why not?

why never me?????

this is too much for so late at night. darn, i meant to make this post before midnight. oh well. can't wait to get out of the country again for a bit. who votes for a mediterranean cruise??? lena, you still in?

0 comments:

Post a Comment