Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

Seriously! Now, I'm mostly typing to avoid getting in bed though extremely tired (yawwwn) and to avoid doing work (from home, I have no life!). But when working, you know, when there is a GRIND to get things getting! Well, my brain goes POOF, and I need it to go GRIND!

Okay, that didn't make sense, but I am in LOVE with my new vaio, even though it doesn't have a CD/DVD or whatever drive, I never used it anyways. I have an external hard drive and a hunny with download capabilities who can just put stuff on my drive for me. It's best this way, trust me.

Oh, and if you...totally forgot what I was about to say. oh well.

THe Sony Vaio Y-series (think there's only one most current one) if freaking AWESOME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment