Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

While perusing the reviews on Citysearch for Victorian Rose Bridals (mostly bad reviews, but I like a thorough opinion), I came upon the most ridiculous 1-star review I've ever seen. Please take into account - this shop is on Glenwood Avenue in downtown Raleigh, NC, in the heart of a nice area of boutiques and cafes...

-----------


Joined 2 months ago  1.0 (star # given)  March 14, 2012 (date of review) 

terrible new trends

Even though the store had poor ratings, I had purchased a dress for a girlfriends wedding and the dress was ok. So I went back to get the dresses for my wedding and when I went into the store it was filled with colored people. They were trying on all the dresses and were touching everything. The dresses looked worn and tattered. Its no wonder none of them were white. Now I understand why you have to have an appointment, they don't want you to see what and who they have in the store. The vibe in this place is awful who wants to start there wedding like that. I'm only giving the store 1 star because I can't give it none."

--------------

First off - where did this person learn English grammar and punctuation??? Sentence structure...no? Well, whatever makes people see and say things the way they do, its obvious the lack of intelligence is spurned from the same place as a lack of sense and tolerance for other human beings. I didn't know one way to judge the service and style of a wedding boutique was by how lightly "colored" their patrons are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment