Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

        Dos cuerpos frente a frente
son a veces dos olas
y la noche es océano.

        Dos cuerpos frente a frente
son a veces dos piedras
y la noche desierto.

        Dos cuerpos frente a frente
son a veces raíces
en la noche enlazadas.

        Dos cuerpos frente a frente
son a veces navajas
y la noche relámpago.

        Dos cuerpos frente a frente
son dos astros que caen
en un cielo vacío.

1 comments:

After going over a few of the blog articles on your site,
I honestly appreciate your way of blogging. I added it to my bookmark site list and will be
checking back in the near future. Please check out
my website too and let me know what you think.
my website - activity calorie calculator

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?