Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...


Soooo....why does a girl's taste in engagement rings change? Maturity? Changing perspectives? Well, mine has, and here are a few beauties that I would love to own one day...not ALL of them, of course! I, as a classic country lady, would prefer to only be married once...unless he ate that piece of pie...hehehe....lol...(size approx. 5.75-6!!!!)

A beautiful halo cut...








I know, I generally HATE yellow gold, but something about this gorgeous, 1.5 center carat, hand-engraved combination...
-------------------------------------------------------------
Another halo style...








This one is sooo gorgeous, really unique, close second to the one above.
-----------------------------------------------------

Nice antique inspired....






 -------------------------------------------------

Another nice one...appears to also be antique inspired


--------------------------------------------------


Okokokokok!!!! I could drive myself CRAZY doing this, what girl couldn't?! But these are good choices, no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?