Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...


Yes, I'm a gypsy.

Beckoning to my friend...


Yeah... I think the geisha (if you don't know, look it up you unknowledgeable anti-culture-and-history person) is nervous...









 I think she's trying to escape. (the one in white)



Yum! Cheers!











Must've hit the spot, eh? Good rum from the DR baby!




I have a think for Clark Kent.














I think Clark has a thing for gypsies...

Ummm...scary Snow White?!

I don't know.

Oh sexy ladies...did I mention that we made our costumes? Well...it wasn't an equal division of labor...

Oh Clark...(with a tan...)

He's so strong...

Ummm....heisman?

Uhhh...superman? Isn't that backward?

0 comments:

Post a Comment