Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

I've really got no idea, is the answer to that question. All I know is I'm stuck with one foot out of a cycle of not-quite-middle class money with upper class language, in a country I don't want to live in in an age I'm not always sure I'm right for. What happened to ball gowns and divorce being unimaginable...? Being married from 16 to 60 (if the other person lives that long) to the same person...unheard of these days.

Well anyways, I just had a wonderful thought. Last weekend was Easter, and while I did not make it to Church of the Holy Cross, I did make it to a dog park with my little Marco and Herman, to West Raleigh to the weekend flea market off Blue Ridge, and to have a wonderful day of happyness and fun with my honey. I don't think I told him what a great day I had...before he had to leave me for work of course. What can I say? We've all got to work without those handy trust funds.

Well, give me two years. You won't recognize my life. You might recognize me though. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment