Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

I've organized up my Amazon.com wish list! :-) Permanent URL (I think) below...happy shopping (for me!) hehehe

http://amzn.com/w/2RBJJDT4MLYDV

I've got it separated into books, movies, REALLY REALLY WANT (i.e. take a hint Herman, lol), computer ideas in case anyone is feeling riich (Marco peed on mine), and stuff for the house (for whenever I switch things up). Oh, and the standard wish list, which is where I put anything I don't want to forget and certainly don't mind owning (i.e. go ahead and buy it if you wish!).

Happy hunting...I'm a complex individual

 - - -

Side note: some of the books are Kindle editions and I will get them almost instantly (electronic only, no shipping)...I'm not sure if you can change that feature if its a gift and time it, but they're still great (and less expensive) gifts! I LOVE my Kindle, thank you hunny! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment