Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

Okay...so don't get me wrong...I get the idea of being frugal, and going for used, inexpensive, maybe even slightly lower quality or higher quantity things in order to stretch our dollars until things are going as planned (which will be realistically up to 5 years from now - after I've gone back to school and acquired 1-2 more degrees, paid of a bit of debt, got a new job, and hopefully weaned 2-3 gorgeous babies...all while my hubby shines at what he does, and possible makes moves toward getting a franchise as well as us looking for a potential home)...can I just say that that was a HUGE run-on sentence and would have made me breathless saying it out loud???

Anyways...WHY IS IS SO HARD to follow through with wanting fewer and less nice things? I'm not even a materialistic person, but when I want something, I only want it just exactly the type and style that I want it. Makes for frugal living (ESPECIALLY while shopping for a new little dude) really REALLY hard.

Just saying. Any thoughts on how this could go better? Any good work from home, or mostly from home methods or companies that have done really well? Because going back to an 8-5 after Jayden is born is ripping my heart out...but we need a larger income to move toward what we want. AND, I want to raise my baby boy, not let him see strangers more than me!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment