Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

Has it really been about 6 MONTHS since I posted??? Well shoot...I guess I need to catch things up!!!

Sooooo...I'M PREGNANT! Even better than that, MY HUSBAND (I love that phrase) and I are expecting our little rug rat soon. Jayden James Janoff (fondly named for a grandfather & great-grandfather) is due March 5th, 2013, however his mommy would LOVE IT if he would present himself closer to February twenty-something.

Also - for those familiar with my little spitfire Marco, he's STILL BROKEN :-(
    for those willing and interested in helping us get surgery to fix his little doggy leg, please check out our fundraising web page, site below:


Geeze - I have too much work to do today! More updates VERY SOON! And baby shower this weekend!!!

JCJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment