Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

So...still got the ulcers...yay. Not as severe, but I have more of them.

I appear to be living my computer dreams right now...always dreamed of a **Sony Vaio** ever since freshman year of college at NCSU and I imagined the possibility of actually having a computer of my own...just not a $2500 one. Well, $400 bucks got me the newest Y-series 11.6 inch, and I'm in love with it and Windows 7. Chica-chica yeah fake ID fake ID...okay if you've never seen Superbad that your problem. I love little computers, and this is NOT a netbook (stupid inventions) its a NOTEBOOK...go real processing speeds!!!

Oh, and I've still got all these ulcers. Dang, think I mentioned it already.

Waiting for hunny to get back from the grocery and make dinner. Sooooo hungry. Fat kids love cake.

Hmmm...oh, and I'm going back to NCSU this fall (lots of proverbial nail biting)...what shall I do??? Well, do my best to get all A's of course. And look into grad schools. Thinking about Quinnipiac in Conneticut, if I can even get in, and convice Mommy not to loose her mind.

Okay, I'm done for now, I just CAN'T remember why I was writing in the first place, so this post is making NADA sense.

Well, please feel free to check out any new posts on my cooking blog The Ingenius Cookette

Adios!

0 comments:

Post a Comment