Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

So, my addiction to the Sorority Life application on facebooky is complete...but not unconquerable...HOWEVER, I have sucked in my roomie, and in one day she is about to become more powerful, influential, and higher level than me!!!!???!!!

Dreams...crazy stuff going on in my head at night...

I can't wait until the new year...specifically, I cannot wait until my financial woos are over...until then...these will be (unfortunately, since I love to pamper my lovies) a frugal christmas...and I need to stop being such a freakin' fatty...and make lots of phone calls and order my freakin funds...

personal reminder list:
$17
$70...call, print, send!
$40ish br (¿o más?)
$50ish demamá
-$90
-$366

makes for some terrible math, right? lol, no explanation here, that's why its a personal list! LOL

Got...and...for delly, ...and ohhh for her (so gotta...yeah) and...and...for k...and will get on treinta for...ok. well...that makes the hours I have right now at work REALLY important!!!!!

Geeze..all I want for christmas is $$$...only that's not entirely true, sooo...?

Oh well, gotta take my behind to bed. Happy christmas holidays people...

I need to work out too...and wash clothes...and clean...hair...nails...straighten...


OMG...I can't do this. Can I?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?