Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

I wish it were a scoop of ice cream...mmmmm....from Cold Stone Creamery... my all-time favorite (cake batter ice cream with caramel, almonds, cookie dough, and sugar cone mixed in....mmmmmmMMMMM!!!

Any ways...haven't been online much lately, and won't be except for finding sources for my THOUSANDS of papers and such...at the library...because internet at the house isn't too much of an option right now...  :-(   

Oh well, life sucks, just gotta let it roll. But I'll get this crap done, and when I FINALLY get my commission from my job (finger crossed desperately) I will be able to afford EVERYTHING (well, the stuff I've been wanting and missing out on at least :-)

Everything electronic in my life seems to have a vendetta out on me...

and one of my besties (a skinny monkey, perhaps?) seems to be trying to make one of my dreams come true...i love you...(tear drop)

omg omg omg...welll...i guess I'm about to load up some books and get on home...well...on to picking up my friend from work then taking her home then home! oh well, story of my life, really. :-)  I'll make it, promise. Until then.....

Go Harry Potter. www.jkrowling.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?