Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

Sooo...

Lena- I think she needs to hurry up and get married and get pregnant...not necessarily in that order

Adell- I didn't expect him to be a real man, considering his height and all, but I'm still dissapointed...and I know you're not done dealing with it either, so I hope you know that too.

Tasha- are you getting fat yet? boy or girl?!

Me- so I got the monkey's covered...myself...I've turned in two papers, taken two exams...I probably won't even look at my grades until next semester, I'm just that scared...and I still have two more papers and a presentation to prepare this weekend between working 6 or more hours every day between now and when they're due...yikes!

On another note...financially speaking, hopefully this paycheck will be fantastic, and I have a very complicated get the immediate bills paid strategy...I hate when life gets like this, and holds you by your ankles upside down while shaking you and watching all of your change fall down the drain...laughing...

But everything will be FINE, even if its not until january, and my new finanacial partial freedom steps in (for the last time, pouty face) and I finally begin to make something for myself before my *future* arrives and I go out into the real world to find a job befitting one of my two degress-in-progress before graduation in may of 2010. In a new place with new digs...at least my red car will be paid off...anyone need to buy a car? Red Pontiac Grand Am, '99 or '01, I can never seem to remember, but its got the ridged body that belongs to only those two years...anyways...

Other than the coming stress of the weekend and actually delivering the presentation (oral, 10 minutes, etc.) and the debilitating state of my apartment...well, the day of my final I'm doing a full purge and cleanse...body, mind, money, apartment, body...so I suppose, all will be well this coming week, as well as it can get before the new year. I can't wait to see my family for the holidays!

Entonces, yo voy a explorar mis opciones de vida...de toda mi vida...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?