Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

So...does your pee ever smell like that cereal, Smacks? Well, I guess the name is longer than that, hold please..............



Okay, so NOW I think you know what I mean, lol.

Well, sometimes my pee smells like this weird-as-crap cereal...does that mean there is to much sugar in it??? That would surely explain the extra 15 pounds I'm carrying around here...I mean, sometimes its another cereal, like honey nut chereos, but usually this one...any one else out there with that problem...?!

I dunno, maybe I'm crazy, but this totally wasn't the first time. I hope people read this one. And like, agree or disagree. Not that I'm into pee or anything. NO. Seriously, not. Not even a little. Not even really when its in a toilet...but it should stay there until flushed. Period.

But Smacks, though? Any thoughts on that one?!

Okay, done being weird, gonna pretend to work now.

Oh, and this one is pretty funny. (look down...not at your crotch, at the picture below, duh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?