Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

My my my! How it does fly...I'm already 23 years old. I still look under 18, I haven't graduated college yet (hey, don't judge me, LIFE HAPPENS!) and I'm living alone (mostly...I don't think Magic or Marco count, ha ha) and car-less and well short on lots of things.

Where did we imagine ourselves today ten years ago? Where are our friends and loved ones?

Well, wedding pictures of Mom and Donald coming soon, I always seem to forget the camera to load the pictures, lol. Can anyone tell how hard it is for me to hold a thought? lol

Well, there was supposed to be a purpose to this post...hmmm...life is going I suppose, we'll see about how well it is going. Hopefully I will not have to take my now previous employer to court but we shall see there...and hopefully I will have my full rent...whatever that is...before the 10th...and hopefully I will have an interview ASAP because that would be VERY VERY nice, would it not? Hopefully the jerk who totaled my car (or his insurance) will be forced to pay out the behind for ruining my 2010, then i will finally be able to get a new car (hopefully).

Hmmm...word of the day... H O P E F U L L Y

HOPEFULLY Lena's wedding will become something to make her smile
HOPEFULLY Adell's relationship will be everything she believes it is and wants it to be
HOPEFULLY I will figure out my relationship path and get married and make babies BEFORE my ovaries shrivel up and die (j/k...kinda)
HOPEFULLY everything works out financially...soon
HOPEFULLY the lawsuit is over soon and I can resume my life and future

HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY

Hope is a powerful thing...right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?