Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

The JERK cut the check(s) on 9/10 and decided there was no reason to tell me both this and the fact that he sent them to the OFFICE!!! What kind of idiot-man-boy...well, the point is that I know have my money, and he can go and stick a rusted-barbed-wire vibrator where the sun don't shine and let the door hit him where the good Lord split him while he's at it.

You know, its amazing how some people believe that one good act followed by many stupid bad ones makes them just an all-around amazing wonderful and helpful person...and that makes anyone that's not them ungrateful. Well guess what...? Guess what Travis Lewis? I am extremely ungrateful for all of the stress, headache, and general unhappiness that working with your sketchy company has brought me. No wonder your office is currently almost entirely made up of brand-spanking-new or borrowed employees...and why your own liasons don't want to touch you with a 10-foot pole...but I pray for those at your fiscal mercy, and for their sanity, and your peace of mind.

WELL, ahhhh! Now that that's all taken care of...! Can't wait to tackle that payroll in the morning! Gotta get a good night's sleep! Want to have everything done for the return of my bosses on thursday...OH! And I cannot forget to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?