Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

You know, I'm not sure how I feel about this dang ipad that I'm trying to post from in the apple store at crabtree. This is not a freaking qwerty keyboard!!! Driving me off the freaking wall!!! I must say though that the graphics are awesome, I'm sure it would be great fr movies and ibooks, and probably a great travel companion, though this keyboard is driving me CRAZY!!!

Still it's no replacement for a computer, not even close, and I still want the Sony Vaio that I fell for atBest Buy.....soon, soon.

Oh, and after some deep cleaning in the apartment perhaps I will a recipe from one of the books I bought at the flea...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?