Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

Today was Puerto Plata.

We rode the cable cars up and down Isabella del Torres ($350RD...RIPOFF! Rough Guides says its $200RD and I get the feeling that's the "local" price!). Beautiful views, very green. Reminds me of Bella's nightmare's when Edward hears her saying "it's too green"

Me at the top. The view behind me. Gotta cross my legs like a lady, I have on a skirt after all. Nice Presidente Light chair encroaching on my nice photo...I'll have to try one of those...
My Lord is my Shepard, I shall not want...
Meet Jesus. Well, a very large statue of Christ the Redeemer on top of a dome-shaped building.

Thought this was a nice, sweet photo Mommy would like. I'm a church girl ya know.
There was a butterfly sitting on the window on the wait down. I tried to take his picture, but he decided to flutter his wings, so his pattern is blurry. Eso es.

Of COURSE there are more pictures, so there will be a post shortly following this one. Until then?

  • Must get a $200RD bill, the Hermanas Mirabal are on there.
  • Have never heard of a visitor's type place being closed on a saturday (place in P.P. where they held the Mirabal sisters' husbands)
  • Must do homework. Tomorrow.
  • I'm so broke. But I'm still in the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?