Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...






The waterfall we rode horses to in Jarabacoa this past weekend. Pretty.









Before the waterfall, we visited a coffee plantation. I though this picture was more important than the pictures of the plantation and factory. Why? I was tired as heck. We got to try the coffee. It was AMAZING. Best coffee ever. Know why? I tried it BLACK and loved it. Hello?! Do I ever drink coffee darker than me?



Crazy girl I live with. Had no idea she felt this way. J/k. Really didn't know she was kissing me though. Emily.






The wonderful cloudy beach of Cabarete. Not usually cloudy, but it works for me.





Me and my new friend the Sand Dollar. Hello everyone, did you know I am a living creature?, says the sand dollar. Yes, and quite prickly too.




This all happened this past weekend, so today was still pretty boring. Cabarete on thursday and Jarabacoa on friday. Yay. This weekend? Hopefully Puerto Plata and a movie on the Mirabal Sisters. Now I should really study.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?