Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

Man. So, apparently I don't have the ability to get the grades I want or deserve. I'm not going to dwell on the painful event of the day, its already permanently etched into my journal. But let me say, a miss-understanding-agreement-event should not so drastically alter the perception of previous interactions. End. I must learn to evoke a thought and cast it away. A HUGE problem of mine. I don't necessarily hold grudges, so to speak, but my mind holds on. Holds on like white on a piece of paper. Who knows what the original color was? And if my mind feels slighted, it hurts my heart. And my heart is huge and sensitive and sticky. The best way to get over it? Feel avenged, so to speak. But I never want that way. So time, hopefully, heals all, except that it cannot erase what the mind commits to keep. C'est la vie. Desafortunadamente.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-<<<<<<<<<<<<<
F***. My computer erased half this blog. Oh well. Mostly random pity stuff about how school never goes right, every semester. And how Square 1 plays a ton of Beyoncé and I heard Halo today, and that I love that song. Fin.

Oh, and how usually feelings are irrational.

Usually.

B/B-

My fukú. Might as well be what he meant. C+.

1 comments:

oiug;ug

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?