Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

Napped after lunch. Ahhhh...

Wrote Herman...on a real computer for once! Go ARMY! Lol.

Emily is still sick...I'm really hoping it IS NOT from a common diet...it might be my turn AGAIN?!
(a ti te amo jugo de tamarindo)

Was really pouring this afternoon, and I refused

  1. to walk to class in pouring rain for at least 10 minutes
  2. to pay the same for a taxi to take me to campus (across the street, up a few walkways) as to get downtown
  3. so did not go to class
BUT, I do know what we were doing, AND have a very nice, intelligent, and reliable way to get the info. Really. And who wants to chance getting sick again so soon???
----------------------------------<<<<<>>>>>-----------------------------------

Something profound.... what? I don't know, was waiting for something to come to me. Dernnit.

Anyone that does not intend to breed a dog- or breed the dog anymore- should FIX IT. A poodle on a period is pretty gross. And stains.


I miss my main Lady. Below. She's cute as a brown button. With a booty. For days. (Sorry mommy!) And yes, I tried to lick her chin, it freaks her out. Its what kids live for, to freak out their parental guidance, right?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?