Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...


So...finished movie (Yuniol)^2 today at Prof. Darhower's house. Interesting, now I have to write a short essay on it in my journal in spanish. Sweet.


Tried to narrate in the past tense today in class about a complicated event. Painful. VERY Painful. I should get on memorizing those past-tense verb charts again. Today.

After class we got followed by a pitiful and sick-looking stray. All the way across the main road, through the entire campus, and home. It tried to climb through our fence twice before we got inside. WEIRD.


Lunchtime NOW, I'm hungry, and no food is ready. Que triste. Que lástima. Tengo hambre. Ahora.

Pictures really take way too long to upload here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?