Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

About to finish Mansfield Park by Jane Austin. Love the movie. Haven't decided which is better.

Class este mañana was not painful. Hablamos de música dominicana como merengue.

Something people should know about
Loperamide HCL (Lopex, Imodium, Dimor and Pepto Diarrhea Control) it is contraindicated for grapefruit juice and black pepper and taken concurrently can cause respiratory depression (make it hard to breathe easily).

I know, I'm a nerd, but its something people don't know about a common OTC drug. I.E. DO NOT REHYDRATE WITH GRAPEFRUIT JUICE (duh anyways, too acidic) if you're taking Immodium and the likes.

Oh, and my roomie Em is sick now, and I'm slowly reaching 100%. Malditos tamarindos.

Need to study grammar. Of Spanish. Duh.
And start on my papers.

Benadryl Allergy Ultratab tablets rock. Thanks Em.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?