Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao
by Junot Díaz (if anyone loves me it will be waiting at the airport upon my arrival)

Soooo...much been going on. Mostly blackouts and lack of internet at home. Bbut Squuare 1 is now like the BEST PLACE to take ur homework, maybe a book, your computer, and drink and eat overpriced (i.e. american priced) food and bebidas in AIR CONDICIONING. Get this, its across the street from the (opposite) entrance to school. Hells yeah. (sorry mommy)

Ohhhhh Mrs. Mercer...and those John Brownnit kids!!! Oh Mercer the Curser...does Riggs the Pigs still work there? I miss Miles Davis too...

I think that procrastination has taken a very solid root in my life, and in order to get anywhere I need to envoke some "zafa" to get rid of that gosh dern fukú. I wanna be something some day.

1 comments:

hi there. sorry i was not able to get back to you immediately. yes, i can draw most anything (even flowers, if you can believe that). message me if you're interested :)

and thanks for the comment on my daughter svet :)

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?