Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

Rest of the day...

Donkey in front of an old fort of Chris Columbus' that was later used to prison the husbands of the hermanas Mirabal. Oh, and Jewel walking off. CuTe dress.
View from the table we sat at for lunch on the 2nd floor of a restaurant. I have more practical pictures, but this is my favorite. Se llama Tam Tam Café Restaurant. Wonderful breeze the whole time and mediocre huge burger and tease-worth's of fries. Ice was sketch too, didn't drink all my coca-cola. Ate all my papas fritas.
A cathedral we saw in the central plaza of PP. Was set up for a wedding inside...kinda jealous, what a beautiful church! Practical to come all the way back to Puerto Plata, DR for my future (distant) wedding...? The beach we went to in Puerto Plata. No idea what it was called, the entire area is lined with beaches, so they're all the same to me. Don't care what you call it. Just like Sosúa y Cabarete. They are freakin right next to each other, the only difference is the city name next to it. Expecially if you've never seen one of them people. Seriously.
I was so not paying attention...SMILE! You're on candid camera!

I think the wave scared me. I did just get my hair done yesterday. Geeze.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?