Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

  1. tarea de la clase de cultura (1 página de agrariatas y unas preguntas de la maldita película)
  2. un nuevo bosquejo para la clase de cultura de nuestra universidad...con más information y puntos
  3. correctar mi diario de la semana pasada...ew...malditos asignaturas.
  4. estudiar grammática, por supuesto
Heavenly Father, thank You for the victory that You have in store for me. I put my trust in You and choose to live breakthrough–minded. Help me to guard my words and guard my heart so I can stay positioned for everything You have in store for me. Amen

Father in heaven, today I come boldly to Your throne of grace. I believe that You are a rewarder of those who diligently seek You. I thank You for working in my heart and fulfilling my deepest desires. In Jesus´ Name. Amen.

My prayers for today. And last night. That maldito pelicula was not meant to be taken seriously, or without a dose of faith and prayer! The Sepent and the Rainbow...should have known that a movie about vudú would be so twisted. I need to get to work. As soon as I eat lunch. That's my excuse. Seriously, food is very important to concentration. It is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?