Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

the name of a good story by a latin american writer. also how i feel right now. "just one those days....that a girl goes through...", thanks tlc.

trying to write a paper on language in spanish is hard. more than halfway done though, think I'll shower and sleep and get up early to finish after reading a potentially useful article. thank goodness i have 2 culture classes, they complement each other, to say the least.

i'll get to writing about this crazy weekend, though emily may have done a well enough job, i haven't read it yet. emilygoes.blogspot.com

soooo tired, but I have made more progress than i thought possible. and i really cannot wait to start reading vivas en su jardín, ut it will probably be on the plane.

the waxing was fine and good, nails and feet done, though i feel she clipped alittle more skin off the edges of the nails (hands and feet)than were necessary so I'll have to pay for an overpriced american job of it once the skin starts regenerating. eso es.

off to bed now, miss everyone, 10 days left now (once I wake up). Carájo! I forgot about finding something cultural for class in the morning...oh well, I'll ad it to my wake-up list.

Buenas noches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?