Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

Sooo...been really bored and surfing the net for blog templates...finally found a goldmine of ALL BLOGGER templates, instead of those annoying, incompatible wordpress things...

http://btemplates.com/category/blue/

I will admit, the page the link leads to takes you to all the ones dealing with my fav color...azul...but there is a handy menu on the right-bottom-handish side where you can choose whatever you'd like to search for. Promise. ish.

I want a signature...but how to get one? Don't know how to make those things...do I?

Breakfast was bland...except for the pineapple and strawberries...yum. Tired of having a sick tummy. Think I've lost a few pounds...wish they were from my thighs.



Sooo...paradise... Isla Saona... (above)
Uhhh...a fallic symbol...hehehe...I think if you tried to use it you might get splinters...great conversation piece though!
Don't you just LOVE eating DICK??? I hear the smell there alone will change your life...hehehe...at least that's what my profesor said!

Ummm...yeah...decided to make a personal party outside the colmado one night...the things that happen with Dominican Rum and American Coke....hahaha....(nothing, actually...)
My ROOMIE, Em! Hey Em! What's going on??? Have a good time at our corner party? Representing the Red and White from STATE!!!

3 comments:

love that wood piece. so...ermm.. at loss for words.

anyways, thanks for dropping by my site!

about your question, sorry hunny. it's a .png file and i've merged all the layers so it cannot be edited.

as much as i would like to make another batch of free signatures right now, it is impossible with the three layouts i'm juggling and struggling to design at the moment. but i'll try to find time. you'll be on my list *wink*

wow. looong comment. have to go now. hope you drop by from time to time!

saayyy.. a link exchange would be great. yeah?

Absolutely! How would we go about that? I'm new to this sort of thing, but am a quick learner (as might be visible by my already altered web page) and I love your stuff!

I will definitely drop by, and I'm ELATED to be on your list! *wink* You are a pro at what you do. Period.

oh. sorry i just read this. you create a blogroll widget on the right side of your blog and put my blog's url in there and i'll put your link in mine too :)

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?