Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

white girl: do you taste like chocolate?
black girl: i dunno, do you taste like vanilla?
(corrina, corrina)

the world can be a funny, innocent place.

today was rainy and boring, but I've gotten lots of work done. now in the final stages of planning a weekend trip, just gotta see if its me and em or me and em and two other girls. either way we found a wonderful house to rent for pretty dern cheap since its on the beach! (Juan y Lolo Vacation Rentals en Las Galeras)

we've started to form cliques. bummer. not healthy for short time periods. or at all really, but inevitable.

do i taste like chocolate? i prefer caramel...
emilygoes. you should catch her. dot blogspot dot com.

Must own: The Illusionist, The Prestige, But I'm Cheerleader, the other Harry Potters
Must see: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Obsessed, Transformers 2
Must get: new computer before old one bites it, upgrade camera, shoes? always, car (important)

wanna know the last thing i said to my husband? slow down. (wink wink. nasty reference.)
(corrina, corrina)

2 comments:

you have an award waiting to be grabbed from my blog :)

Kaye, I am JUST NOW seeing this, but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Glad to be of service.

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?