Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

I cannot believe this. My he rest in peace. He was too young! 50 years old, and suspected of dying of a heart attack!
This shows us how easily and unexpectedly life can just...go. I will NEVER forget him. Such an amazing singer and misunderstood man, is a person there is only one of, that touched the hearts and minds of so many, so young, across so many boundaries.

And, ironically enough, an awesome new movie came out today. Transformers 2. And I hate to admit, honey, but I just saw it, fantastic movie, but it was in Spanish so I will more than gladly watch it as though for the first time (since it will be!) in English.

I miss you, pobrecito, amorcito. You drive me crazy and half the time I just want to smack you around a bit, but I miss you. During the movie, while I was wishing the actors' real voices were being used, guess what song came into my head??? "Say it..." but of course you know what. You must play that for me when I return...sing it too.

What a long day. Turned in two assignments, an idol of mine died, had an exam, walked to a movie, then got followed walking back, bought a pizza empanada, and now i have to finish my bosquejo before bed or i will not forgive myself. Eso es. Tired of malditas hormigas. Hormigas everywhere!!! (ants)

Writing now (bosquejo). Miss you mommy. Pobrecito. Mi Lena. Mi cama. 2 semanas más, solo dos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?