Finding Jessica

trying to reach that essential plateau of hopeless wonderment associated with achieving the ultimate inspiration...

If anyone knows the serenity prayer...I've been saying it all day today.

Went to Samaná this weekend, would not have traded the trip, would have traded the return home.

Must do:

  1. rough draft
  2. correct journal entries :-(
  3. new journal entries
  4. finish Oscar Wao
  5. write in real journal about the weekend...left it like a silly
  6. perfect my trust in christ that "no weapon formed against me shall prosper...it won't work"
"God will do what he says he will do, he will stand by his word, he will come through." I love that song.

Sorry about all the religia some of you people, but you write what you must. Mommy where is that new bible you promised?

I will write about today tomorrow, so that it will be more...objective. But overall the weekend was an interesting good; ate some great food, went out and saw the town's nightlife, went to a beach with the most wonderful sand of my life, didn't go to Playa Roncón (most beautiful on the island) because I ended up not feeling like yet another "different" beach because its more natural and didn't want to spend the money. I love beaches but when you're facing the sea from different parts of the same island its the same freakin' sea. Sounds crazy, and they're different, but I don't mind the bustle of natives trying to sell hand-made things and food shacks on the sand, they're all wonderful, just a slightly different landscape for crying out loud.

Anyways, as Herman would say.

Missed home ALOT today. And don't like hard times to be sewpt under the rug. Karma. Golden Rule. Something should have kicked in today, I did a good and selfless thing last night getting the night guard a sandwich because he was hungry and very diligently protecting us with his big scary rifle for 12 hours and not allowed to leave with nothing to food on. I need food every few hours so I could sympathize! Geeze. I deviate a lot.

Gonna try to write pobrecito and shower and watch stuff. Goodnight. Hasta mañana. Voy a pensar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are my fans from?